Machines of War
War is here. Though the Corporations no longer seek openly to annihilate each other in world-scarring battle, skirmishes flare along countless fronts not drawn on any map. From grimy alleys to trading floors to sumptuous hotels, Agents fight and die in secret for the Corporations that own them. Shares are bought and sold, markets soar and fail, all at a cost counted in blood.
War is here. The Agents gather their tools. Long knives glitter in the shadows of the Spires, the Old Cities echo to the crack and roar of rifle fire, nightmarish mechanical guardians lurk below the sands of blasted deserts. Unthinkable technologies are forged each day, in blasphemous laboratories buried far from the light. Men are mutilated and modified until they resemble machines; machines are twisted to think like men.
War is here. Your enemies draw closer by the day, under cover of a fickle and fraudulent peace, and you are not ready. They are faster, stealthier, stronger. They can see further and shoot more accurately. Their weapons are terrifying, their technology overwhelming. You must arm yourself for the inevitable conflict or be crushed beneath the boots of your rivals.
War is here, Agent, and you must make ready to fight.
Unleash the Machines of War.
Machines of War is a huge supplement which brings a wealth of new technology and tech-related content to your game including:
* Dozens of new trainings including Advanced Weapon Trainings
* New licenses and downtime options
* Rules for creating your own BIOs
* A huge range of new equipment, cybernetics, weapons and computer tech
* Xenotech, nanotech, neuroprogramming and agent backup
* New antagonists, organisations, locations and playable minor corporations
* And of course, the brutal ‘pulping system’
You can purchase all of our hardcopy books & PDFs from Drivethru RPG.